Reservations Sales Agent
Europe Express in Bothell, WA has an opening for a Reservations Sales Agent. Europe Express is a registered service mark of EEFC, Inc., a Delaware, U.S.A. corporation and a member of the TUI Travel® Group of companies, one of the world’s largest and most successful travel and tourism organizations. We are one of the most respected wholesale tour operators in the United States providing top notch service to travel agents and consumers with individual and group travel vacation packages to Europe.
We are seeking a high-caliber sales professional. The purpose of the Reservations Sales Agent is to drive quality sales volume in line with the Europe Express business objectives. Job duties include answering incoming calls and completing travel arrangements for clients in a timely and accurate manner utilizing Europe Express products and incorporating company policies and procedures. Agent must remain current on airline contracts, rules and regulations as well as travel insurance policy details and guidelines. Actively participate in team meetings and ongoing training sessions to keep abreast of new product, destinations, procedures and policies.
- European destination or European travel knowledge required
- Call centre experience preferred
- Proven success in inside sales required
- Demonstrated customer service and time management skills required
- Experience with web-based computer systems preferred
- Knowledge of airline reservation GDS systems (such as Apollo, Amadeus, Sabre) desired
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of MS office, word, outlook, excel
- Ability to type 45 WPM
sales agent, travel agent, call center