World Travel, Inc. Exton, PA, United States
Mar 14, 2017Full time
World Travel, Inc. is growing and seeking a team member for an Floater to split their time between a dedicated account for approximately 70% of the time and float for the remaining 30% of the time. This consultant should is proficient in Apollo and International!! Floater position is virtual. Hours are 11:00am - 8:00pm ET (70%) and varied ET hours (30%). A Floater Travel Counselor’s primary objective is to make professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for all customers, whether the customer is corporate client or individual travelers. It is paramount that such travel arrangements are made within World Travel, Inc.’s customer service standards and within each client’s travel reservation guidelines. As a member of the company’s Operations Business Unit, all Floater Travel Reservationists are charged with offering consistent, high-caliber customer service. Responsibilities include: Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of travel industry rules including proficiency in the Apollo GDS. Strong customer service orientation (internal and external); diplomacy and tact required in contact with clients, vendors, and co-workers; courteous, professional phone manner is a requirement. Ability to exercise good judgment. Strong written and oral communication skills are required. To succeed in this position, employees must be well-organized, accurate, detail-oriented, professional and courteous.