Personnel Travel Consultants
Experienced Corporate VIP Travel Agent - Competitive Salary & Benefits
Worldspan Knowledge & knowledge of all current travel technology tools
Flexible shifts: Ideally the following – BASED ON EST
Monday – Friday - Noon - 9 pm
Or variation to work Sun - Thurs or Tues -Sat (1 weekend shift 9am -6pm), weekdays 12pm- 9pm
Or work weekends as a standard shift or 1 to 2 weekends a month
Open to four 10-hour days
Willingness to travel for training, quarterly basis to reporting location
A minimum of 3+ year’s verifiable travel industry experience in a reservations related position or similar capacity
Highly skilled Corporate Travel Professional. Agent MUST have the following to be considered for the job:
Strong International Reservations
Be familiar with Online Booking Tools
Have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking.
Must be highly organized and book a high volume of reservations.
Must be adaptable to new technologies.
Must have a proven track record with stable and consistent resume.
Great work ethic and highly responsible.
Articulate & attention to detail
If you are interested in the opening, please submit your resume.
Resume submission is contingent upon the completion of the following forms
Travel Agent Questionnaire
Personnel Travel Consultants
Delray Beach, FL 33483, USA
One of the industry’s largest and leading travel consortia providers based in Delray Beach, Florida is looking for an experienced professional to support the production and ongoing management of supplier programs. This hybrid role will have key responsibilities for Hotel Sourcing, Supplier Marketing and associated revenue generating initiatives. This position will be located in the Delray Beach, Florida headquarters.
Support all operational activities surrounding the annual hotel program solicitation including but not limited to; accessing Lanyon and processing hotel file submissions, conducting Q&A on all records, maintaining Data Log tracking all submissions and coordinating communications with suppliers on RFP submission status
• Managing the day-to-day sourcing relationships with hotels and clients
• Run reports and identify required data requirements from clients
• Collect, manage and organize all documentation associated with various hotel programs, Amendments, contracts, etc.
• Program analysis (pre / post) analysis demonstrating scope of work and value delivered
• Manage updates to company CRM system to ensure high quality data entry and integrity
• Create detailed report outlining invoicing methods for each participation hotel company
• Manage the hotel GDS Rate loading and audits
• Perform basic reviews and comparisons of various lists and databases and update/maintain accordingly
• Assist in the organization and coordination of activities associated with supplier events
• Grow revenue through participation fees and new marketing opportunities
• Support marketing and general updates to the company website and Online Booking Tools using proprietary technologies as needed
• Assist in Supplier communication content follow up and fulfillment for marketing opportunities and deliverables
• Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
• Support in webinar implementation, deployment, presentation and follow up as needed
• Aid in updating marketing one-sheeters, collateral and presentations to maintain correct branding company-wide
• Perform Constant Contact Supplier list updates and organization
• Support in the research of industry news for proper posting on the company’s social media accounts
• Support other supplier relations activities and administration as needed
• Basic knowledge of key players in corporate travel industry (I.E. Airlines, Hotels, Travel Management Companies, Online Booking Tool Providers, Global Distribution Systems, etc)
• At least 2-4 years’ experience in the corporate travel industry or requisite experience in another industry
• A proven track record of multinational account management and/or sales success in the business travel industry or similar industry
• Self-motivated and proactive, able to take ownership and responsibility
• Proven ability to liaise and effectively communicate with senior level leadership
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in the fulfillment of evolving job responsibilities.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and quality with excellent organizational skills
• Strong Excel knowledge and proficiency including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access and general database knowledge.
• Computer literate with excellent Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Familiarity with CRM, and GDS is preferred.
• Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and with remote leadership and team members
• College degree preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
GDS Knowledge is required - preferably SABRE
San Diego, CA
Kahala Travel is seeking an in-house leisure travel agent with 5-7 years’ experience and a high-level of proficiency with Sabre. The ideal candidate will have experience and full knowledge in all aspects of travel (both domestic and international) including FIT, cruise planning, and group travel management. A strong professional travel advisor with interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, who can communicate well with clients to design and manage complex itineraries (especially Europe FIT), is what is required of this job. Computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and is highly recommended.
Kahala Travel has been serving our clientele for 30 years and is a proud member of Signature Travel Network.
Lombard, IL, USA
CorpTrav Private Client is seeking an experienced Leisure Travel Counselor who is passionate about travel and is happiest when they can create the perfect dream vacation, cruise, tour package or weekend getaway for their clients. Use your destination expertise and relationships with leisure partners to customize travel packages and cultivate new business opportunities with vendors and leisure travelers.
What you will be doing:
·Creates travel arrangements for destinations including domestic and international. Including tours, cruise, air, hotel, ground transportation, travel insurance and all other client specific requests.
· Uses knowledge to plan the best itinerary/package for clients’ needs.
· Responsible for completing records accurately and in a timely manner to ensure lowest fare and preferred seat assignment.
· Monitors individual leisure traveler’s records for confirmations, deposits, final payments, waitlists, upgrades, etc.
· Acts as liaison between the client and airline or tour operator to ensure correct documents, seat assignments, upgrades and clearing any wait lists needed.
· Provides leisure traveler with accurate information regarding passport and visa requirements.
· Work with the marketing department on ways to market CorpTrav Private Client
· Maintain proper PNR documentation.
· Assembles client’s tickets, documents and invoices.
· Maintain clean and accurate queues.
· Use all mandatory procedures including scripts.
· Ensure proper procedures for all cancellations of tour packages, air, car and hotel itineraries.
· Create clients and maintain all contact logs including transactions within Salesforce.
· Respond to voice-mail and email messages or call backs the same business day
What we need
3+ years of leisure travel agent experience. Knowledge of a wide variety of leisure destinations including international. Nordic regions helpful.
GDS experience, Sabre preferred
Knowledge of international travel requirements to include documentation and immunization requirements.
Outstanding verbal communication and customer service skills
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast- paced environment
Demonstrate ability to think on your feet and solve problems
Positive, enthusiastic attitude, and excellent follow-through skills
What’s in it for you
The opportunity to work in the office or virtually
Create new business opportunities for CorpTrav Private Client